Monday, February 22, 2010

Pathfinder Adventure Path #29: Mother of Flies (part 1)

Today, I have for you the first installment of work that I produced for Pathfinder Adventure Path #29: Mother of Flies. I made a total of six full figure illustration for the module including the Mother of Flies herself. You will see her as well as the other remaining two on Wednesday, but for now, here is a red cap, a crazy stork monster, and a satyr...

Dog's Tongue
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

Gryph
© 2010 Paizo Publishing


Madjaw
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

As with all the projects I have worked on for Paizo these were super fun to work on. How can you go wrong with such fun characters? Make sure you are back here on Wednesday for the remaining three pieces! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pieces, Christopher! Of course I'm here on Wednesday, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good all round stuff Chris.. love the pallet on these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Glad to hear you are digging them.

    Scott, I got my hands of the Classic Horrors Revisited book yesterday at the local gaming store. I really like your ghouls that are in there. Have you not posted them yet? I don't remember seeing them before. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete