Friday, July 12, 2024

Razorvine Blight Miniature

Glad to finally have some new miniatures to share. This time around, we have the Razorvine Blight mini based on my, you guessed it, Razorvine Blight illustration that I created for the D&D supplementPlanescape: Adventures in the Multiverse. I got to design and illustrate this new monster, so it is doubly fun to see that it is now a mini. Here is my final illustration for the Razorvine Blight.

Razorvine Blight
Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Emi Tamji
© 2023 Wizards of the Coast LLC

The miniature holds true to my design and pose and turned out beautifully. I began my career in gaming nineteen years ago when I started designing miniatures for the WotC game Dreamblade, and I have been hooked on minis ever since. So I am nothing but happy when I see one of my designs in plastic. It is truly a gift and a joy every time. Here are some photos of the completed mini.

Razorvine Blight miniature front/back

Razorvine Blight miniature

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment