Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Infinity Con 2024 Artist Proofs

Things are moving fast these days, and as I have to protect all images I put on the internet, it has added additional time to my posting schedule. This means that it is now AFTER Infinity Con 2024, and I am sharing the color art artist proofs that I premade for the event. I began doing this in 2024, and so far, it has been a huge hit. While I didn't expect any of these to sell at Infinity Con, the Breaching Hippocamp went to its forever home. I plan to have many of these with me at Gen Con in a few weeks and went ahead and used Infinity Con as an excuse to get ahead on making these. So, if you are attending Gen Con, you will have access to three of these, plus the others I will be making between now and then. For now, I will leave you with some images of the art on the back of the proofs.

Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs created for Infinity Con
The remaining cards will be going with me to Gen Con!

Shifting Shadow

Loathsome Catoblepas
*SOLD*

Breaching Hippocamp
*SOLD*

Coveted Peacock

 That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment