Friday, July 19, 2024

Cranium Rats in Disguise Miniature

Another week and another new miniature to share (though this is the last one for awhile). This time around, we have the Cranium Rats in Disguise mini that is based on my, you guessed it, Cranium Rats in Disguise illustration that I created for the D&D supplementPlanescape: Adventures in the Multiverse. I got to design and illustrate this new monster, so it is doubly fun to see it now as a mini. Here is my final illustration for the Cranium Rats in Disguise.

Cranium Rats in Disguise
Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Emi Tamji
© 2023 Wizards of the Coast LLC

The miniature holds true to my design and turned out beautifully. I was secretly, and not so secretly, hoping that this one would get a miniature, and I am thrilled that it did. This was one of my favorite pieces for D&D in a while, so it is wonderful to see it in plastic. Here are some photos of the completed mini.

Cranium Rats in Disguise miniature front/back

Cranium Rats in Disguise miniature

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment