Monday, August 1, 2022

GEN CON THIS WEEK!

After two years, I return to Gen Con this week and finally get to be one of the three featured artists. That honor was to be ours in 2020 and was going to coincide with the release of my book. And then the world fell apart. Now, after what feels like a lifetime, it is finally happening. The book, art, prints, pins, and a few surprises are coming with me as The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia takes over the artist alley. Look for the red walls, and you can't miss me. Oh, look! A handy dandy map of the art show.

Find me at Gen Con Art Show in booth 39!

I will have everything I can bring with me that relates to the world of the Grand Bazaar. This includes just finished art and a few special convention exclusives.

Be sure not to miss out on the con-exclusive tote bag!

Be sure to pick up a con-exclusive badge ribbon!

I hope to see you there! I am so excited to finally share my world with everyone at Gen Con. It has been a massive success at the other conventions I have done this year, and I am excitedly nervous to see how it is received at Gen Con.

The best four days of gaming await us!

For those unable to attend, I will take as many photos as possible and share all the details with you after I am home and rested. It is sure to be a crazy time, and I will likely be exhausted by the end of it.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here after Gen Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment