Monday, February 27, 2012

The Project That Never Was (Part 7)

With all things there is an end and today I complete my coverage of a big project that I worked on back in 2008. The project died before it ever saw completion and the work I produced for it has remained sealed away every since. ...until NOW. Please keep in mind while I can now share my work I can not divulge any other details regarding the project. If you missed any of this series of posts, you can see them here: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, and PART 7.

To conclude things I have for you one of the first and one of the last designs that I did for this mystery project, 'Fledermaus' and 'The Lady Monster'. The little fledermaus of a guy was fun and back in 2008 working on a lady monster almost killed me, but I made it through! I just wish I had gotten the fledermaus drawing a little more symmetrical... Before I say to much, bring on the monsters...

'Fledermaus' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

'The Lady Monster' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

These ended with with less of a band then I had anticipated, but due to the secrecy and that fact I have stretched them out over such a long period of time I should have expected as much. It is nice to finally have them out in the world to share, though it have been three to four years since I worked on these. Better late then never!

That wraps up Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. Really nice concept drawings here! Can't wait to see more from you :].

    ReplyDelete