First, I just want to thank each and every person that has been to my blog in these last four years. The blog would be nothing without the people who visit it, leave comments, share links, and in general find my ramblings here to be helpful in their own artistic pursuits. It has kept me going these past four years and hopefully this is just the beginning! It is a little staggering that I have been able to reach 500 posts, to quote C3P0, "I never knew I had it in me". Again, deepest thanks to everyone that comes to the blog, could not have made it this far without your interest!
Now, what was that about a CONTEST?!?!?! It is real simple... Guess how many pencils are in this jar...
Used pencil jar. This jar contains nearly all the pencils I have used up since mid 2005 when I started working for Wizards of the Coast. Even I don't know how many are in here (yet, I will be counting them for this contest).
1) ONE PERSON ONE GUESS.
2) Leave your guess in the comments section of this post.
3) The first person to correctly guess the number of pencils wins, if no one guesses the correct amount the first person to get closest wins.
4) I will need to be able to contact the winner, so if you do not have a blogger account make sure you leave an email address so that I can contact you.
5) DEADLINE, you have until MIDNIGHT, FEBRUARY 20th (that's the following Monday of this posting date) to submit a guess.
6) The winner will be contacted via email on or before Wednesday, February 22nd. The winner will also be announced on the blog on this date as well.
7) If something goes wrong, not my fault!
8) Don't follow the rules, don't win the prize.
Just my way of saying thanks to you all for these exciting years on the blog. Make sure you add your guess in the comment section below for you chance to win!
See you back here on Wednesday for post 501! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com