Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring Cleaning 2012

It is that time of year again, time for some spring cleaning and purging of my online galleries. In the next week I will taking a long look at my online galleries and deleting older less quality work. I started this last year and it is definitely something I would like to continue! As last year, Deviant Art will be taking the biggest hit. You do know I have a Deviant Art account, right?

Deviant Art - the purge is coming!

DA will not be the only gallery getting a once over, but fear naught... these pieces of my work will always be in my blog as a timeline of my journey as an artist. The online galleries need to stay an example of my best (better) work and to insure that, there needs to be some purging. Sorry for any inconvenience...

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment