Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting ready for Gen Con 2011 - Buttons!

In just a couple of days I will find myself in Indianapolis getting ready to have my first booth at a con. Am I nervous? Not one bit, you know why... because I have NEW BUTTONS!

OH, SNAP! ALL NEW 2011 button set for Gen Con! Gotta catch 'em all!

Okay, maybe I am a little nervous. I have been planing and preparing for a while now and have my checklists and game plan. The buttons were the last item that needed to be accounted for. Most of my lingering concerns about the con are around just getting there and getting it all set up. Being my first time manning a booth I am going to try to learn as much as I can and hope that at least one person takes pity on me and buys something... okay, maybe two people.

Once again I would like to thank Chris Presley for making all my buttons. He is a incredibly generous friend and humbles me with his efforts to keep me in buttons for the cons I attend. Many thanks Chris!

See you back here on Wednesday for a prep con post and then after that... GEN CON 2011 COVERAGE! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. He will also have someone womaning his booth. I can't wait to meet the artists I've heard about for years.

    ReplyDelete