Monday, August 30, 2010

Fantasy Hero (part 1)

You might recall a mighty stack of books I took a photo of while I was at Gen Con. That mighty stack was the newly released Fantasy Hero source book from Hero Games. Since I worked on it early this year I thought it was about time I shared my work with you. So, today I have for you the first two of four pieces produced for Fantasy Hero...

It BURNS!
© 2010 Hero Games

Cavern Creature
© 2010 Hero Games

I was assigned two vertical and two horizontal pieces. The vertical pieces were really fun and allowed for some interesting compositions. I think I had the most fun with 'It BURNS!', but how can you not with a dragon melting a knight.

See you back here on Wednesday, I will have for you the rest of the Fantasy Hero pieces! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment