Monday, August 16, 2010

Rocky Horror DERBY show SHIRTS!

A weekend full of visiting family, attempts at catching up on sleep and ROLLER DERBY! I have for you today some photos of the Rocky Horror DERBY Show shirt featuring my art...

Rocky Horror DERBY Show shirt (there was only one shirt color this time, everybody was wearing black)

Shirt Art detail

Rocky Horror DERBY show shirt and brochure

A little bird told me that these sold very well which is always nice to hear. Happy to do my part for the league. If you we wondering, Tallahassee won over Brevard County with an astounding score of 190 - 20! It was a bout to behold. Way to go Capital Punishment!

See you back here on Wednesday, I will have for you a look at what went into making the Sea Demon's Shrine piece that I shared with you last week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment