Monday, December 7, 2009

Genasi Armor Designs #4

On this bright and early Monday morning I bring you the conclusion of my Genasi armor for the Dungeons and Dragons Character Visualizer. I have for you the leather, plate and scale (with and with out cloak) sets. As I mentioned with the female sets I think the stand out pieces for me are the scale sets. I had the most fun with them and I really like the feel and look of the scales. In my humble opinion I think the female sets were more successful, but this is also in line with how I felt about the Tiefling and Dragonborn armor as well. I don't think I have much more to add about these sets, they were fun to work on even though I was not expecting the shear volume of initial concepting that would be involved. If you happen to have a Monster Manual 2 be sure to check out the Genasi half page piece by Lars Grant-West, the figures are sporting my armor designs interpreted beautifully by Lars. Enough of my rambling, here is the armor:

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2008 Wizards of the Coast LLC

This only leaves the Warforged armor left to show you. I will most likely start bringing you it the beginning of next year. I had hoped to have some new pieces for you on Wednesday but a previous engagement out of town has the whole day in an uproar. I will try to have to post to you on Thursday, but it might not be till Friday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment