Friday, December 18, 2009

Two-Faced Freak Custom by Byleui

I got an early Christmas gift this week, photos of a custom miniature based off of one of my unreleased Dreamblade designs. Custom miniature extraordinaire and blog follower Byleui, also know to the world as David Thies, has been hard at work again! You may remember some of David's other customs, the Blob with Body and the Flagbearer. This time out he tackled the Two-Faced Freak and I really like how it turned out.

Here is my turnaround for comparison

Here is David's work in all its' glory!

Here are some thoughts about the miniature that David shared on Flickr:

"I started with the two faces of Freakazoid, altered them and attached them to a sculpture of polymer clay. "

As always, great work David! He told me that he should be moving onto the Executioner next. I will be sure to post images as soon as he completes it. To see more of David's custom work be sure to check out his gallery on Flickr.

I should have some holiday themed posts for you next week. As a heads up, I most likely will be taking the following week off. I need the break and some time to get my thoughts together. I hope to bring you all something special for the beginning of the New Year. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment