Monday, April 20, 2009

Usagi Yojimbo Final

Two weeks ago I posted a sketch I was planning on submitting for this years San Diego Comic Con Souvenir Brochure. Today is the postmark deadline for submissions and my piece went in the mail this morning. I am not a big fan of sending pieces in the mail but the file exceeded their email size limit. I have my fingers crossed, but I will try not to get my hopes up. I am happy with how the piece turned out, so that in itself is good for me.

I submitted two versions, one as you see here and one with a congratulatory message to Stan Sakai. If it makes it in, I will let the powers that be select their preferred version.


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: