Friday, April 10, 2009

Artorder Sketch - Undead Demon Dinosaur

If you missed it, last weeks sketches are up over at Artorder as well as this weeks assignment. Here is my sketch for this week...


This week the assignment was to create an undead demon dinosaur, or Dinogloth. I really had to fight the urge to draw a zombie T-rex. Yes it would have been fun, but to quote Jon Schindehette, "it would have been grasping the low hanging fruit" (for me - not judging anyone else).

After a little more thought and time, I give you the Undead Demon Queen of the Dinosaurs, DINAMAT. I want to give a special shout out to Daniel Gelon for contributing to this week's theme, many thanks, it has been far too long since I drew a dinosaur. They are so fun to draw.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment