Friday, January 12, 2024

Pathfinder Pawns: Shattered Star - The Return of the Redcap

Sometimes I discover that my work has had a life beyond its original purpose, both legal and illeagal, and I enjoy to share those return appaearaces. I keep an ear to the ground and an eye on the internet to share these occurances in a timely manner... and then there are the ones I miss for an entire decade. Back in 2013 one of my Pathfinder monsters that is now thirteen years old was tuned into a pawn. A pawn is not as cool as a miniature, but it is still neat. To start things off, here is the cover packaging for the Pathfinder Pawns: Shattered Star collection.

Pathfinder Pawns: Shattered Star

The monster that got the pawn treatment was a dastardly Redcap by the name of Dog's Tongue. As mentioned above, this painting was from 2010, and it got a miniature in 2012. It is always interesting to see which monsters return and which are forgotten. It is often not the monsters I was expecting for both fates. Here is the final painting for Dog's Tongue the Redcap.

Dog's Tongue
 Pathfinder Adventure Path #29: Mother of Flies
7.67 x 7 - Digital
© 2010 Paizo Publishing

Lastly, here is a look at how the Redcap turned out on the pawn. You get two of them, and they mostly fit onto the pawn. They are also small - as this is a small creature.

Redcap pawns for all your Redcap pawn needs.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog! See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment