Friday, January 5, 2024

Kickstarter Roundup - Black

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a current Kickstarter project that I think you all might be interested in. It features fantastic art by an incredible artist, and if you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

First up is Steven Russell Black's Make / 100 MonstersSteven shares:

I love drawing monsters and this Kickstarter will be the boost to start the new year of creating 100 new monster drawings.  

This Kickstarter will allow me the creative freedom to draw the pieces I want to make for the set.

And for those that may not know, Steven Russell Black is a fine artist and illustrator living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a painter who loves the darker side of surrealism. His work often reveals the horror under the surface of beautiful things and the beauty in the horrific. His client list includes Wizards of the Coast: Magic the Gathering and Image Comics. Steven's work has been in print publications, Imagine FX, and Spectrum Fantastic Art. His work has been featured online with Hi-Fructose and Juxtapoz.

I am extremely excited about this project. I love Steven's work and his monsters... and you should by now know that I love monsters a great deal. You should definitely help out to make this a reality and get yourself some postcards, prints, or even some original art!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment