Wednesday, January 10, 2024

"Recent" Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawings

Today, I have "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added a drawing to their backs. All available artist proofs and drawing options can be found on my store. These are from my black Friday and Cyber Monday events a couple of months ago. I offered some reduced pricing of select items and free domestic shipping, so I had a few drawings to do! I present a selection of drawings on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

The Stinging Lionfish continues to be a fan favorite.

It always surprises me how few Xenomorphs I have drawn.
This was a fun one!

An Ancient Carp with a very specific request of it being fed a spoonful of kibble.

You are not seeing double - I was asked to do two of the exact same card.
One was for them, and the second was a gift.

On the back of a Blufferfish, I was asked to do a space-themed Snake token.
This was a fun one!

An egg monster on the back of an Egg token.

And lastly, not something I usually do, but I was asked to depict a specific person for a gift.
I hope they liked it.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment