Monday, January 1, 2024

2023 Art vs Artist & Instragram Top Nine

Today, I am ending and beginning. 2023 is now over and 2024 is starting and with that comes some unfinished posts from the end of 2023 - namely, my 2023 Art vs Artist and my top nine images of the year on Instagram. I'm not sure I have much more to say about any of this. To be honest, I am debating if I will do a 2023 review post here on the blog. If I do one, it will likely be short and to the point. But until that happens, here are some images to look back on as we think about 2023.

2023 Art vs Artist
I did create many of these small portraits this year.

Instagram Top Nine
A mix of things this year. A surprising amount of older work showing up.

Well, I guess we are back at it now. Time to start 2024 and to see where it takes us.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment