Friday, December 29, 2023

Spectator 2D Miniature

Today, I have another recently released 2D miniature based on one of my Dungeons & Dragons concepts. As with the others, this is a monster that already received a 3D mini, so now we have more minis, and that is a truly wonderful thing. This time around, it is the Spectator that I designed during the concept push for 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons. Here is how the final concept design for the Spectator turned out.

Spectator (originally Gauth during the concept push)
5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Monster concept
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast
 
If you want to seek out the set this miniature is in, here is an image of the packaging. The 2D Spectator can be found in the Beholder Hive set of the D&D Idols of the Realms line of miniatures.  

Beholder Hive

The 2D minis are very high quality, and the printing is excellent. There are bases for all miniatures, which are arranged by size. Here is the 2D miniature of the Spectator.
 
Spectator 2D Miniature

I mentioned that this particular monster already has a 3D miniature. I always liked how the original miniature turned out, but this new 2D mini has a ton of detail and look awesome. Here is the 3D mini for the Spectator.

The Spectator miniature in all its glory.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week. Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment