Friday, December 22, 2023

2024 Convention Annoucment!

I am thrilled to announce what will hopefully be one of several events that I will be attending in 2024! Notices went out a couple days ago, and I will be returning to the main show of Illuxcon in Reading, PA, in October 2024. We love IX, and after the bumpy journey this year with all the car trouble and craziness, we are doubly pleased to have a nice long trip next year - hopefully with 1000% less chaos. I will share more once we get closer to October; I am sure I will have a surprise or two planned.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment