Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The Pierian: Literary + Visual Arts Journal

I am thrilled to share my contribution to The Pierian: Literary + Visual Arts Journal. The Pierian is a literary and art publication from Albany State University in Georgia. I was approached to contribute to their first issue in nine years. After this long of a career, I generally try not to assume my inclusion in anything I submit to, so it was nice to see that one of my pieces from the Grand Bazaar made it in. The piece selected was Fortune Teller and will appear in book three, in the fullness of time. Here is the final illustration for Fortune Teller.

Fortune Teller
The Grand Bazaar of Ethra Dalia - In the Black
13 x 17 - Pencil, ink, and acrylic paint on paper
Original - Available
© 2021 Christopher Burdett
 
As this is a digital publication, you can check this latest issue for free! Any links in this post will take you directly there or to the main home. I would like to extend a huge thanks to Ansley Simmons for including me in this adventure.

And finally, here is the image as it appears in The Pierian 2023.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments: