Wednesday, January 31, 2024

NEW ARTIST PROOFS! Coveted Peacock

I am thrilled to announce after a little delay, I finally have my new Coveted Peacock artist proofs on my store. This is a reprint of this card, which was originally from the set Conspiracy 2: Take the Crown. It took flight again recently in the set, Commander Masters, which was released in 2023. I have been juggling a lot lately, and these proofs kept getting ignored, but thankfully that has been rectified.

A new pair of Coveted Peacock Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs are NOW AVAILABLE!

Keep in mind, as these are reprints, you will notice a price reduction for these cards with the addition of a drawing on their backs. The stand alone cards are the normal price, but if you would like a drawing you will save on the card's price. Here is a look at all the final art of the Coveted Peacock, along with links to all of my artist proofs and prints.

Coveted Peacock
Magic the Gathering -Commander Masters
14 x 11- Acrylic on board with digital edits and finish
PRINTS available at OMA!
Art Director - Dawn Murin 
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast
 

All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original black and white or color drawing on the back.

For those interested in a drawing on the artist proof, here are samples of what to expect.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment