Friday, February 2, 2024

ANother NEW Aarakocra Miniature

AGAIN, if you are saying to yourself there are already several Aarakocra miniatures out there and that I shared them here on the blog, you are correct. Today I am sharing ANOTHER NEW Aarakocra miniatures that was 'recently' released. Let us start things by looking back at my original Aarakocra painting that I created for the 5th Edition Monster Manual.

Aarakocra
 Dungeons & Dragons - 5th Edition Monster Manual
8x11 - Digital
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures release of the Aarakocra Paladins is a two-pack of Aarakocra miniatures. I think the miniatures looks excellent and are very dynamic. Here is the unpainted Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures release of the Aarakocra Paladins.

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures - Aarakocra Paladins
 
As I have stated above, the Aarakocra has already been made into several miniatures. It was a prepainted mini that was part of a standalone miniatures game that is now no longer in production, and again recenly, it was made into a pair of fighter minis. Here is the Aarakocra from that earlier line of minis.

 
Aarakocra - Miniature
Icons of the Realms
2014 

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment