Sunday, August 4, 2013

STRANGE NATURE by Jim Ojala

When I lived and work in Los Angeles I had the pleasure to work in the trenches along side the very talented effects artist, film maker, and all around creative person, Jim Ojala. He has a Kickstarter running right now to fund his movie, Strange Nature. This is his baby and something he has been working towards for some time now... and he needs YOUR help to make this a reality. There are only a few more days to act which is why I am posting this now. RUN, don't walk on over to Kickstarter and add your support to Jim's project!

STRANGE NATURE by Jim Ojala

GO... NOW! What are you waiting for?! If you missed it before... here is the link to the Kickstarter:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1364167956/strange-nature-an-eco-horror-film

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment