Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Gen Con 2013 - Day 0

There are back again... Gen Con 2013. Due to limited (no) access to reliable wifi I am now posting my adventures from Gen Con 2013. I had planned to post while at the con... but the best laid plans... SO, I am posting it all now over the next several days.

Over all it was a really great con and hopefully the photos I took express that. It felt like there were always days and days ahead of me for the con and before I knew it... it was all over and I am home again. Met loads of people at the con, some new, some old and had some great interactions. Already looking ahead to Gen Con 2014!

Before I get ahead of myself, let's have a look at Gen Con 2013! As previously mentioned we drove as far as Nashville on the first day. We then made a caravan with the Flegals the rest of way to Indianapolis. Set up went smoothly and I am really happy with how the booth came together this year. Each year I learn to do things better and better, and I think it is starting to show... to me at least. Everyone was rather tired from travel and set up so there was now a lot of adventures the evening of Day 0, but there was plenty of time ahead of us for that!

Here is a look at Day 0...

TOTALLY saw a real dinosaur on the side of the interstate on the way to Indianapolis!
(Sorry for the bad photo, it all happen so quickly... like big foot.)

Upon second inspection on the way home it turned out to not be a REAL dinosaur... /sad

Crossed a real cool bridge as we left Kentucky and entered Indiana.

The booth! Almost completely together. There will be some additions and modifications before the start of the con the following day.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here tomorrow for more Gen Con 2013 coverage! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment