Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gen Con 2013… the journey begins!

On our way to Gen Con!

Driving has made things a lot different so far this year. We are able to bring so much more… and boy have we… but I then have had to drive through Atlanta. Flying through Atlanta is always an easier experience compared to driving through it. Miss your exit in 70 mph traffic? Why not stop suddenly and turn slowly… what is the worst that can happen?!

Driving allowed us to the pleasant treat to stay with Sam Flegal and family. Much sushi was had! Our visit has definitely made the trip up north to Indianapolis way more enjoyable. We have a bit more driving ahead of us and then set up our journey to Gen Con is almost done. …but more on this soon.

Here are some images from the days travels…

I miss the time when the quality of the restaurant or hotel was based on the size of the rocket out front.

The perfect keepsake to remember my trip to Gen Con 2013?

Meanwhile in Atlanta…
I will always carry a torch for Hotlanta.

Some of Sam Flegal's skull pets.
More skull pets… they all say, "RAWR!"

P'an Ku appeared at dinner and commanded me to eat ALL the sushi…

That is all for another exciting Wednesday, see you at Gen Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment