Friday, August 30, 2013

A change of plans...

I just wanted to update everyone that I am cancelling my travel plans for the rest of the year and this includes my attendance at Illuxcon 6 in a couple of weeks. While it pains me to miss what would have been my fifth Illuxcon, I need to be closer to home for the time being. I hope everyone has a blast at Illuxcon! I am confident that it is going to be the biggest and best ever.

These things happen and there is nothing to worry about on my end. Everything it okay, I just need to stay close to home for the time being. I know Illuxcon is my one chance a year to see many of my friends, so I am making every effort to return again next year! Have loads of fun without me and create loads of outlandish rumors about why I am not there...


That is all for another exciting week on the blog, I will see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

5 comments:

  1. I guess I'll just have to buy additional goodies from you next year ;) you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! I will do my best to be there next year.

      Delete
  2. Hope you're ok mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is fine, just need to be near home for the time being.

      Delete
  3. CHRIS!!! I was counting on using you to rub elbows with all the AD's, get in good with tha man (and um ladies)......Did I say use, I meant hang with, you know chill, keep it real, like buddies (who would never use a casual business friendship to get ahead) do. :D Ah oh well, Seriously thought hope everything goes well, you will be missed (not sure by who but I assume so :)

    ReplyDelete