Monday, August 12, 2013

Getting ready for Gen Con 2013

I have been alluding to it for a while now and it is finally happening this week... GEN CON!

The best four days in gaming has come again and I will be returning to the artist alley. Gen Con is still my main show for the year so if you want to buy my art, get things signed, or talk shop one on one... Gen Con is the place to do all this and more. I am really looking forward to this year. We are driving up for the first time so I am bringing LOTS more of everything! More paintings, more drawings, more prints, more sketchbooks, more play mats, more, more, MORE! So I hope to see you in Indianapolis this week between Thursday the 15th and Sunday the 18th!

I have some random images of things from yesterday as I was finishing up packing and preparations... a little taste of things that you will see at my booth in the artist alley. The observant eye might see one or two *secrets*...

Since we are driving almost all the toned drawings and paintings are in frames this year! And I must say, frames do make the pieces pop and finishes them off very nicely. I will have work available at many different sizes and price points!

I am bringing a TON of my sketches and drawings from client work and they are going to be priced to sell! So if you ever wanted one of my drawings, Gen Con is the place to get one (or two)! I will have loads of dragons, aliens, monsters, and more! They are all bagged and boarded to make the journey home with you safe and sound!

If this is your first time at Gen Con or are curious how the artist alley works at Gen Con, the extremely talented Emily Fiegenschuh has a great post over on her blog!

I will be blogging while at Gen Con again this year. I *HOPE* that I will be keeping up each day and will be posting regularly... but a big goal this year when I am not in the artist alley is to be catching up with friends and having fun. So I am warning you now that my post about the convention may be a little spotty, but they will all get posted in the end. 

See you in Indianapolis!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: