Friday, May 31, 2013

Beastly Swordsman

My studies continue and this time it is a raccoon dog with a sword! You might remember my related posts about the Beastly Caster, Beastly Fighter, Beastly Archer, Beastly Scribe, Beastly Pirate, Beastly Rider, Beastly Mercenary, Beastly Thug, and Beastly Rifleman. I am trying to make the most of my personal drawing time by incorporating more reference to hopefully improve my overall drawing skills. So today on the blog I have for you the tenth of my studies...

Beastly Swordsman
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

A friend posted some really amazing images from a martial art demonstration recently and they all instantly caught my attention and imagination. I knew I needed to do some drawings from them and this is the first of them. ...and that is about it! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for new monsters! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment