Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pathfinder Companion: Gnomes of Golarion (part #1)

Today I bring you the first of several posts of my work from the recently released Pathfinder Companion: Gnomes of Golarion book released by the good folks at Paizo. First up is a chapter header dealing with Gnome settlements and communities...

Gnome Settlements
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Not only was I only one of two artist that worked on all the interior art for this companion book, but the other artist was none other then my friend and fellow artist Jeremy McHugh! I was thrilled to see how well the book turned out and especially happy to see how well our working styles meshed in this book. You can see some of Jeremy's Gnome work HERE. I hope that we have another chance to share the pages in this fashion again soon!

My head is still spinning after yesterday's Daily Deviation over at DeviantArt. At last count I have about 3300 messages and activity alerts to go through (with all that free time I have). Be careful what you wish for!

I have a lot of irons in the fire right now, so there may be a lot of jumping around with the content on the blog in the coming weeks as new projects are released. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment