Monday, June 7, 2010

Rollbots Attack SHIRTS!

A weekend full of visiting family, working on the monsters and ROLLER DERBY! I have for you today some photos of the Rollbots ATTACK shirts feature my art...

Rollbots Attack shirt (for the men)

Rollbots Attack shirt (for the women)

Rollbots Attack shirts and brochure

I was told that by the end of the bout all but 8 shirts had sold. Not too shabby! There should be more being made soon, so if they are and if they are made available to the public I will be sure to let you know.

That is all for today. I am a little overwhelmed so I am keeping it short. See you back here on Wednesday for some hawt Gnome action! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment