Monday, June 14, 2010

Pathfinder Companion: Gnomes of Golarion (part #3)

Today I have for you the third installment of Gnomes that I did for the recently released Pathfinder Companion: Gnomes of Golarion. If you missed them make sure you check out Part 1 and Part 2 of my all Gnome review. I present to you for your viewing pleasure a Gnome fighter and a Gnome using the cunning TANTRUM attack...

Fighter Gnome
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Tantrum Gnome
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

I was really happy with how these two turned out, they might be my favorite of the assignment. Had a lot of fun with the details and textures on the fighter gnome. His tunic was going to straight forward cloth and then it just sort of got out of hand as I was working on it. I can only imagine the horrid clamor that the tantrum gnome would make... all that wailing and clanging of metal and ringing of bells.

See you back here on Wednesday as long as my head does not explode. So much to do, but I only have myself to blame. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment