Friday, June 4, 2010

Good luck Jailbreak Betties!

Tomorrow at the Tallahassee Fairgrounds Rollbots ATTACK! Tallahassee's Jailbreak Betties will be going up against the Palm City Punishers from Ft. Meyers. Good luck Betties! Really looking forward to seeing my friends kicking some roller derby butt and everyone wearing Rollbots ATTACK shirts tomorrow. The shirts will look something like this... but on a shirt...

Rollbots Attack poster
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

If you are in the Tallahassee area and are interested I think there are still some tickets available. If you have never been to a Tallahassee Rollergirls event you are missing out!

That's all for another week. I will be back on Monday with hopefully some shots of the Rollbots shirts followed by a week of Gnomes! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment