Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rollbots Attack Poster - NOW IN COLOR!

You might remember the Roller Derby poster that I posted recently. It was the black and white line art stage of the process. I have had a chance to work on it further, and I have for you today the final colors for the Tallahassee Rollergirls Rollbots attack poster.

Rollbots Attack roller derby poster (W.I.P.) - Now in COLOR
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

I actually just got approval on the final layout of the poster with all text and content. There were some last minute corrections and changes to events. Once I get all the additional related versions of the poster done I will be sure to show it off here.

The ArtOrder Mutation Nation challenge is now over and all the pieces are up for review! Head over to ArtOrder to see everyone's hard work, some really awesome stuff this time around!

That's all for today. As of right now I am planning on something a little different and off subject for Friday. I hope you all find it as interesting as I do. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to put my poster out there first this season. This is phenomenal. I want to meet this robot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! Glad to hear you are liking this one. I passed it all off to Hope today. Hopefully all process after it leaves my hands will go smoothly.

    Your poster is great, one of the better ones the league has had by far. Looked awesome on the shirts! There will be plenty more next session too.

    ReplyDelete