Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ymeri, Queen of the Inferno (a GMG Preview)

We interrupt our previously scheduled post to bring you this sneak peak at the upcoming Pathfinder GameMastery Guide! Over on the Paizo blog today they have a preview for their upcoming GameMastery Guide and it is featuring one of the pieces I did for the book, Ymeri, Queen of the Inferno.

Ymeri, Queen of the Inferno (RAWR!!!!)
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

You might remember my post back in January when they previewed my art for the Mimic from the GMG. I worked on these last October and I am excited to see that they are starting to pop up.

I feel rather honored since this week they have previewed art by Scott Purdy AND Jon Hodgson. I definitely find myself in good company this week! Head over to the Paizo blog to see all the great art that is being previewed.

I will see about posting on Friday what I had planned for today... if nothing else pops up. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment