Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More then he could chew...

I have for you today a drawing I did in the last few months that ended up being abandoned. At the time I started it I remember thinking how awesome it was going to be... I had all but forgotten about it when I was trying to figure out what to have in today's post. They all can't be master works and they all can't see their way to the finish line. But it made it this far, and that counts for something...

© 2010 Christopher Burdett

I think one of the problems was that right after I drew this I started working on Mutation Nation pieces. That would damn near kill anything I was could have been working on. I also think on a second or third pass I could have hit upon a better composition and maybe a slicker design for the character and creature. Live and learn! That is what it is all about... that and the Hokey Pokey.

See you back here on Friday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment