Monday, April 26, 2010

I must be counting wrong...

Somehow this is my 200th post on this blog! Not really sure how I got here but I am as shocked as you are. I would like to thank those who follow and leave comments here, without your participation and encouragement I could not keep this going! I think this is a great opportunity to let you know about some stuff I have coming down the pipeline...

Talisman: The Highland will be upon us soon! I did a bunch of card art for this newest Talisman expansion and I can't wait to share it with you. If you are a savvy Talisman fan... you might have already seen some ;)

Runebound:
Mists of Zanaga will be out later this year! This was just recently announced and is the newest big box expansion for the Runebound universe. Like Talisman, I have card art in the set I eagerly look forward to sharing with you. Seeing how awesome this expansion is going to be... I wish I had taken more work on it!

Pathfinder Chronicles: Classic Treasures Revisited
is out... I think! As soon as I know the NDA is removed I will be sure to bring you the work I did for this book. All I can say is, "Demon go BOOM!".

I have already mentioned my interview in Knockspell #4, but I was able to see a copy of KS #4 over the weekend and the interview is 3 pages! WOW, I was not expecting so much space in the issue!

I think that is enough of my secrets for now...

Again, thank you to all who frequent my blog, follow me on Twitter and watch me on Deviant Art, I appreciate the time and interest in what I do! In thanks, I will leave you with this panda that I drew for my wife... she said it would be okay.

© 2010 Christopher Burdett

See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

4 comments:

  1. happy 200th!

    ...you don't look a day over 153

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jon! :) I hope the next 200 go this smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hurm. It appears the internet goblins ate all the comments that were posted here this morning...

    om nom nom nom nom...

    oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. or not... stop being strange blogger...

    ReplyDelete