Friday, April 23, 2010

Mutation Nation Drawings (Part 3) - It just won't stop!

This morning I have for you the very last Mutation Nation design that I had begun before the challenge ended. If you are left scratching your head wondering what I am talking about you can visit my previous posts: Scuttling Grizzly, Rhinostrich and Anglerphant. This was one from the top of the list of ideas that I had hoped to have enough time to get painted, but alas it was not meant to be. I present to you my Alligraffe, a combination of alligator and giraffe...

Alligraffe - © 2010 Christopher Burdett

I am not sure if I will get around to finishing this one up but if I find the time I will. I still have a ton of other ideas that need to get drawn too. Monsters that demand their time in the sun. If you haven't already gone by ArtOrder to see how the Mutation Nation Challenge turned out I strongly suggest you take the time and go have a look at all the amazing submissions.

That's it for another week. I am going to be trying to finish up a deadline this weekend so it is going to be a blur till Monday. I will be back next week with stuff and things. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment