Wednesday, April 19, 2023

"Recent" Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added a drawing to their backs. If you want to get any of these, just head to my store. I have been producing many of these lately, and I am properly behind in sharing what I have been working on. As you may have seen, I am now offering color drawings on the card's back, which is nearly all I have been doing. Most of what I am sharing today was created before the color option was available. I present a selection of monster drawings on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

The Bribe Taker remains a fan favorite.

The egg tokin continues to be popular as well.

Another egg tokin, but this time with a slightly different egg motif.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment