Thursday, April 27, 2023

Infinity Con 2023 Guest Announcement!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Infinity Con this coming July 8th and 9th in Tallahassee, Fl. I have had a ton of fun at this convention, and I get to sleep in my bed when it is over - you can't beat that combination. I will be bringing the Grand Bazaar with me again, so you can expect books, art, enamel pins, and a lot more! I will share more details when they are released, but mark your calendars and I will see you at the Donal Tucker Civic Center in a couple of months.

Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this July 8th and 9th!

That's all for an unexpected Thursday on the blog. See you back here tomorrow for a blast from the past. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment