Wednesday, September 16, 2020

MtG Double Masters - Return of the Salivating Gremlins and NEW Artist Proofs

I found out recently that my Salivating Gremlins has made an encore appearance in the recently released Magic the Gathering set, Double Masters. Initially created for the Kaladesh set, it was great to see that this card has received a reprinting. It was always a favorite of mine, and I guess it had stats suited for a second use. For those interested, I made a post about the process and steps that went into creating this painting. Here is a look at the final art for Salivating Gremlins.

Salivating Gremlins
Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh/Double Masters
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2016/2020 Wizards of the Coast

With a new printing of the art, that means that there are now new artist proofs available. Both standard artist proofs and foil artist proofs are now on my store for those interested. All artist proofs are available with and without sketches. All of the details and information are on my store. 

Salivating Gremlins in handy dandy card form
© 2016/2020 Wizards of the Coast

 That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment