Monday, September 28, 2020

Kickstarter Roundup REMINDER! - Aradani

I have a Kickstarter reminder today. I mentioned earlier this month that the fine folks at Aradani Studios are running a campaign for super awesome PPE covers. The campaign is nearing the end, and they still need your help to get it across the goal line. I STRONGLY encourage you check out the campaign and back it if possible. I am desperate to get my hands on these, and I can't wait to wear them. For this to be a reality, they need YOUR help! Links and more details below.

 


Be sure to check out Aradani Studio's Mask Armor: decorative covers for PPE! Aradani Studios has been at the forefront of elf ears and related projects for years. They are good friends of mine, and I love their work, and they are now creating something I desperately need in my hands, Mask Armor, to cover your PPE. Be the envy of your friends and terrorize your enemies with these fantastic masks that come unpainted or prepainted. I am pledging to get two unpainted and can't wait to get them to paint them and then wear them out and about. The campaign just began, and they are already over 50% to funding. Now is the time to get involved and help them hit their goal. If not for them, do it for me so that I can get my mask! There are two styles, and here are some images from their campaign.


That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment