Monday, December 3, 2018

One of a Kind Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Playmats - NOW AVAILABLE!

I recently had four sample playmats printed featuring select images from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. I was interested to see how these images would look as playmats and if playmats were a good fit for this project. I am happy to say they printed beautifully, but I am not sure that playmats are the best avenue at this time for this art.

That said, I now have four one of a kind playmats available for anyone interested. Each is standard size, come signed and numbered, and will be not created again in this format or likely at all. For those interested, just follow the link before and select any that you are interested in!


The four available Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia playmats!

SOLD OUT!


SOLD OUT!

SOLD OUT!

Looking for that unique gift for the holiday season? Look no further! Once these are gone they are GONE.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment