Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Too HOT of Tumblr

If you have not heard, the blogging site Tumblr is removing all adult content off their site as of December 17th. They are purging posts and pages that "includes photos, videos, and GIFs of human genitalia, female-presenting nipples, and any media involving sex acts, including illustrations". You might not know, but I have a Tumblr page that I *try* to keep up to date. On a whim I went over to see if I was affected by the purge when I saw other artists posting their flagged art. I was a little shocked at the volume of work that hand been flagged. Not just a couple, but a LOT of my posts. Post that have ZERO adult content or any of the above listed items that they are looking to purge. It got unfunny really fast as I went through my post history. To be honest I am considering taking down my page, but we shall see. I requested a review of all the posts. We will see what happens. For now here are screen shots of some of the posts that have been flagged, enjoy!

All of these posts and more can be found on my Tumblr... for now.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: