Friday, December 21, 2018

IX 2019 - Main Show Artist Guests

The Main Show guest artists for IX 2019 were announced yesterday. It is a truly impressive collection of artists and IX 2019 is already lining up to be a great event. I am THRILLED to say that I will be returning to the Main Show in 2019. With my return to the Main Show I will be bringing with me the work I have been creating for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia.  I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing the work that I have been pouring my heart into for the last couple of years. Here is the full list of artists that are currently part of the Main Show...

2019 IX Main Show Artists

We are still ten months away and a lot of work to be done between then and now, but IX 2019 is shaping up to be the first opportunity for people to get their hands on work from the Grand Bazaar. Details to come as they develop, but hopefully the Kickstarter for the Grand Bazaar will be lining up with IX and there about. Either way, art from the Grand Bazaar will be with me and available at the 2019 IX Main Show!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment