Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Pensacon 2019 Guest Announcement

I am THRILLED to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Pensacon this coming February 22-24! This will be my fourth appearance as a guest at Pensacon and I could not be happier to return. I LOVE Pensacon and I always have an amazing time there. Not enough good things can be said about Pensacon and I hope to see you there!

I will see you at Pensacon February 22-24, 2019!

To up the ante a little, there will be a TON of amazing artists, guests, and vendor at Pensacon 2019. This is the year NOT TO MISS! It is going to be SO much fun and there will be a ton of amazing things to see and do. Just saying. I hope you can make it.

The panel list has yet to be announced, but I expect to be a part of a few panels. I will update with the schedule here on the blog once it is posted. Again, if you are in the gulf coast area and want to have a super fun con experience then I highly recommend Pensacon!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment