Friday, August 24, 2018

Scribbling Intensifies - Grand Bazaar WIP

My days continue to bu full and I am my environmental pieces for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia continue to take shape. The one I am currently working on feels like it is going quickly at the same time that it feels like it is taking the same amount of time that the rest do. It is full  of stuff like all the others so there is no way of getting around all the time that it takes to render all of that stuff. The difference here is while there is a lot of black, a lot of the image is getting a lot of white back over the black as well as just by itself. You will see when it all done I guess. Here are some heavily cropped process images that you may have seen on social media and a few images I have not shown anywhere...

Process images © 2018 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment