Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Handmade Morkoth Miniature by Timmy Gansereit

Last week it was brought to my attention by a friend that someone had made a really cool handmade miniature based off my Morkoth illustration from Volo's Guide to Monsters. It was posted in a Facebook group and after a little hunting I was able to track it down. I LOVE miniatures and whenever I get to design them or something I have designed gets turned into a miniature I am SUPER excited. To start things off, here is a look at my illustration of the Morkoth...

Morkoth
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast LLC

The Morkoth, like the Kraken, is one of those monsters you never expect to see as a miniature and you would be wrong. Timmy Gansereit has given me permission to share the photos he posted on Facebook of his Morkoth miniature and I think it is just fantastic. Timmy did a great job and I think it is extremely faithful to the illustration. I just wish I could see it first hand. This is the kind of things that gets me excited about working in the gaming industry, people making their own stuff based on the worlds that you help create. Enough of my talking, here is Timmy Gansereit's Morkoth miniature...

Morkoth Miniature by Timmy Gansereit
Images used with permission of Timmy Gansereit

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment