Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Salivating Gremlins - MtG - Drawings

I am at Illuxcon this week so I have left the monsters in charge of the blog. The monsters decided to share the drawings that I did for my work on Kaladesh, the most recent expansion to Magic the Gathering. All of these drawings will be available for the first time at IX9. Next up are the Salivating Gremlins...

Salivating Gremlins - Toned drawing
Kaladesh
14 x 11 - Pencil on paper
SOLD
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

Salivating Gremlins - Drawing
Kaladesh
17 x 14 - Pencil on paper
SOLD
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment